quarta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2010

Our Favourite Animals


My favourite animal is the koala. It’s a little bear that lives in Australia.
They are very friendly and beautiful animals. They are grey and white.
They have got short arms and short legs. They also have got big black eyes and a funny nose. They eat leaves from trees. Koalas are herbivores. They climb trees very slowly. I like them because they are cute and friendly animals.
Ana Rita

My favourite animals are zebras.
Zebras are from Africa.
They’re black and white. Zebras eat plants and fruit.
They can run very fast but they can’t climb trees or swing from tree to tree.
My favorite animals are zebras, because they are beautiful and intelligent animals.
Marta Silva


My favorite animal is my dog.
My dog is small and a bit plump. It is brown and white. It is very nice and clever.
It has got big brown eyes and big ears.
It can run ,sleep and jump but it can´t fly.
My dog lives in my house with my family and it is a very happy animal.
I love it. Hélder Ferreira

My favourite animal is the cat. I have got a cat. His name is Pantufa. He is funny. He can swim, run fast, swing and do lot of things. He is very clever. He sleeps in the day and hunts at night. He is brown, black and white and he has got brown eyes. He eats plants, meat and milk. I like him because he is very, very, very sweat.
Luís Lopes


My favourite animals are ostriches. They are beautiful and funny. They have got long necks and they are really big.
Ostriches can run very fast. They live in the wild, in Africa.
Some people think ostriches are stupid animals but it isn’t true, because they are clever animals.
I like them because they’re funny.
Andreia Filipa

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário